Trip on the lighthouse route in Brittany
Trip on the Lighthouse road in Northern Brittany
Trip to northern Finistère to discover the most beautiful Lighthouses of Brittany
8 days / 7 nights
From 740 € / pers
The coasts of Brittany have the greatest concentration of lighthouses in the world! Brittany alone accounts for more than 75% of the lighthouses in France, with a record in Finistère. These jewels of Brittany, which can be admired day and night, allow a real immersion in our regional heritage. Discover these sentinels of the seas during this unique lighthouse-themed trip in northern Brittany. Among this rich maritime heritage, some have opened their doors to visitors: from the Ile Vierge lighthouse to the Stiff lighthouse, via Pointe Saint-Mathieu and the Saint-Mathieu lighthouse, or even the Trézien lighthouse, climb to their summits and enjoy exceptional panoramas!
Do you want to extend this trip? Let’s create your tailor-made trip to Brittany!
Program of your trip to Northern Brittany on the Lighthouse Route
- 5 nights in a double room in a 3* hotel, with breakfasts
- 2 nights in a guest house, with breakfasts
- Round-trip boat crossings (1h10) and excursion to the Vierge Island
- Round-trip boat crossings (45mn) for the island of Ouessant
- Kayak rental on the island of Ouessant – 2 hours
- Car parks
- Lunches and dinners
- Entrance fees to the Lighthouses of: Île Vierge, Trézien, Saint-Mathieu and Stiff (to be paid on site)
- Tourist tax
- Personal expenses
- Walking tour: Saint-Michel and Koréjou, in Plouguerneau (1h30 – easy)
- The night visit of the Saint-Mathieu lighthouse in Plougonvelin
More Unique Trip to Brittany
If you enjoyed discovering this Trip on the Lighthouse Route in Northern Brittany, you will love our other stays and trips in Brittany, Normandy and Loire-Atlantique! For a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or a trip with friends, get inspired!